Welcome to the Far Reaching Endocrinology clinic's website.
Here you can:
- Learn how our clinics works,
- Book an Appointment with us,
- Know what Services we offer, and
- Get to know our specialists.
How Far Reaching Endocrinology works?
Far Reaching Endocrinology is an Endocrinology Telehealth Clinics, this means,
we can take care of your endocrine disorders from whenever you are.
We consult our clients through a videoconference call.
The procedure is outlined step by step here:
- The new client have to Sign Up for the Concierge Package.
- Then the client can book virtual appoitments every month.
- The day of the Appointment the client gets a link on the phone to start the videoconference.
The clinics works on a fee for service payment system, this means
we do not accept health insurance as payment, hence we give you competitive prices for our service.
The clinics offers this plan:
Check Pricing for More Details
- Concierge Medicine, pay an annual subscription upfront
and get one visit per month and access to our specialists within a day.
Get to know our specialists
Dr Fals is highly-regarded by her patients and peers for providing excellent and compassionate Endocrine care focused on quality of life.
She is double board-certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Dr Zahily Fals is licensed to practice in the State of Florida and Tennessee.
Education & Training
- Fellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 2013 - 2015
Nassau University Medical Center. East Meadow, New York
Residency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2013
Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, New York
Medical Degree, 2005
Instituto Superior de Ciencias Medicas, Camaguey, Cuba
Certifications & Licensure
- Florida State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- Tennessee State Medical License 2023 - 2025
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 2013
Dr Fals has more than 8 years of expertise in the areas of Thyroid Diseases and Diabetes. She also sees the entire spectrum of endocrine disorders.
Notice: The physician Zahily Fals is not covered by medical malpractice liability insurance. The physician's practice is required by Florida law to inform you of this lack of coverage. This disclosure is intended to provide you with information regarding the physician's coverage and is not intended to be a statement of the physician's competence to practice medicine.